E-mail subscriber

Friday, March 16, 2018

The Rosary Journey

More than a decade ago I first started making rosaries at my churches rosary making group.  Time passed and I didn't have the chance to continue.... Until recently.  In November of 2017 my family decided that it would be a good idea to make my mom a rosary since her excuse for not praying the rosary was that she didn't have one.  So the quest began to look for the perfect beads to make a rosary she would love. . .  and we were off.



In making that rosary, I came across other beads that I liked.  I bought them and made a rosary with them because I had extra supplies.  Then my husband wanted one and chose beads for his rosary, so I made him one.  He suggested that I should have one as well.  Keep in mind that we both have rosaries that we have been praying together on for going on three years now.  I chose my beads of choice, of my favorite color and made that rosary.  I enjoyed it a lot and the rosaries turned out beautiful.



 

I decided that since I truly loved making rosaries and they turned out so beautiful, that it would be a good idea to offer the rosaries I was making for other people to have as well.  So, I reopen an Etsy store I once had and made it about rosaries.  Well, rosaries, chaplets and jewelry with Saints medals.  This is how Crafts by Christina was born.



No comments:

Post a Comment